The activities of Elmasa Tecnología del Agua are centred on:
- The collection of underground and surface water. *
- The desalination of water by reverse osmosis.
- The drafting of hydraulic projects by the technical office.
- The direction of hydraulic constructions.
- Performing certification audits on quality management systems. *
The Main Objective of the company is to carry out these activities with the highest levels of quality and rigorousness, making these compatible with sustainable development.
To this end, we have implemented an Integrated Management System since 2011 based on the International Standards ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, assuming the following commitments:
- Complying with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements related to environmental aspects with respect to the provision of our service.
- Identifying and evaluating the environmental aspects derived from our activity, seeking in this sense continuous improvements, the protection of the environment and the prevention of contamination.
- Establishing strategic objectives for the provision of services, whose level of Quality and respect for the Environment make us competitive, adapting to the needs of our customers and the surroundings in which we develop our activity.
- Informing our staff about their functions and interrelationships and, particularly, their responsibility with respect to Elmasa’s (Quality and Environmental) Management System.
- Providing all the means necessary to achieve a correct provision of the service, so as to meet the needs and requirements of our customers.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement, seeking a day by day improvement of both service quality and the image towards our customers.
The company places complete trust in all its employees to achieve what has been expressed above.
* Activities certified in ISO 9001 and 14001 by AENOR (ER-1315/2011 and GA-2012/0093)